What is it?
Blister Packaging is an inexpensive, secure, visual package design used for a wide variety of consumer goods. The process involves using heat and pressure to capture product between a custom designed thermoformed blister cavity and a special coated card-stock. There are multiple types of packages to choose from including: face seal blisters, full face blisters and captured blisters/Club packs.
- Automated and manual equipment for short and long production runs
- Captured Blisters/Club Packs - Sealing card to card
- Thermoformed Blisters:
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (RPET)
- Blister Cards:
- CCNB (Clay Coated News Back)