What is it?
Cartoning is the process of placing product for retail or industrial use into chipboard boxes. Chipboard boxes have multiple closure methods including: tuck style and glue style. The process is done either manually or automatically on a continuous motion cartoner.
- Automated and manual equipment for short and long production runs
- Adjustable equipment for varying box sizes
- Glue style or tuck style equipment
- In-line check weighing and printing
- Continuous motion manual/automatic feed