Cartoning is the process of placing products for retail or industrial use into chipboard boxes. Chipboard boxes have multiple closure methods including tuck style and glue style. The process is done either manually or automatically on a continuous motion cartoner.
Tuck Style Chipboard Boxes
Tuck style boxes are ideal for many uses, including personal care items, many household items, and a number of food and beverage applications. They can be made custom-sized and fold to maintain their closure and structure.
Capabilities of New AGE, Inc.'s Cartoning
- Automated and manual equipment for short and long production runs
- Adjustable equipment for varying box sizes
- Glue style or tuck style equipment
- In-line check weighing and printing
- Continuous motion manual/automatic feed